Provides exceptional vehicle servicing and repair by using latest diagnostic technology and techniques to identify vehicle issues. Completes repairs in time allotted while keeping to dealer, brand, and company standards, and delivers vehicles to customers or service advisors on schedule.
Job responsibilites include:
- Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints.
- Tests repairs and communicates issues to service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors.
- Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality.
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members.
What do you need to have for this role:
- With Electro-mechanical background min Diploma or equivalent in engineering field.
- Able to work in service field independently
- Own transport
- Have a good personality, working habits able to communicate with customers.
- Bilingual language spoken will be an advantage.
- Age 25- 35 years.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Salary & Perks will commensurate with experience & qualifications etc.